1.8

On December 28, 2017 I went to Dental Works on Torrance Ave. In Calumet, Il.

After I was interviewed by the dentist. I then reported to the receptionist in an effort to pay the full bill. I was assured by the receptionist and the finance officer that I had satisfied this debt. However two weeks later I received another bill from its billing department that's located in Cincinnati, Ohio in the amount of $79.

It was the same amount that I'd paid the receptionist. It isn't the first time it has happened at that office. The office in Tinley Pk. Il.

Is guilty of the same practice. They cannot use the excuse that they must first find out just how much my insurance will pay... Simply because I've reported that I haven't got dental insurance with Blue cross Blue shield. Therefore, I wanted to be a cash paying patient.

To avert the possibility of the billing error I've even requested that my insurance information be removed from my dental records. Therefore, in estimation it be frivolous to continue doing business with Dental Works.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dentalworks Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments