1.4
Additional Fees

Went in for two fillings and did have pain when something sweet hit the cavity.Well after I had filling and numbing wore off my jaw was hurting soooo badly I had to take 800 mg if Ibuorofen very 8 hrs until they could get me back in.

Also my *** was off. Once I was able to get in I saw the main dentist and they took X-rays and said now that I had to have a root canal on tooth directly behind the filling. He was very adamant needed done and had them schedule an appt with an endodontist and I would need come back to them for an impression of the tooth for a cap. (They had just took X-rays and I had the same procedure by them for another tooth).

Well my husbands dental ins paid for a majority and they wanted all of the copay due when left. When I told them I could not pay that large of an amount at one time the dentist changed his story and basically have the tooth pulled and it couldn't be saved. This was very saddening and frustrating because it is a back tooth and it is viable. Very disheartening and only one thing in his vision the almighty dollar sign.

I will pay my bill and I understand they are a business however when you are dealing with people and the quality of life you can offer them and make it better take the opportunity to do the right thing. It was very embarrassing to me being their are little particians between clients and I knew all could hear my personal information.

Shame on him.Dental Works Hickory.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dentalworks dental filling. DentalWorks needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dentalworks dental filling in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at DentalWorks.

Comments

Lorain, Ohio, United States #1273668

Thank you for sharing our experience too was a nightmare. Do NOT recommend Dental Works to any one. Dishonest staff, incompetent and then no one will return calls!