had a appoint and we found the office manager to be very rudd we where sent back out to the waiting room to fill ouy some finac papers and i over heard to manager tell the receptions that he did not care if we did not come back not a all.thank god for small favors we left we will find another dentist the place was dirty anyway.

the detist was nice but the office manager was a real piece of work not very professional.shame on him to treat people like that he should learn how to run a office and treat your paying customers with respect have a great and bless day.

Review about: Dentalworks Customer Care.

Had an Experience with DentalWorks?

Comments

Dental office workers in Tuscaloosa,al at Dr.John R.

Crump's office; treated me like dirt, not only did I waite two hours an no one said anything or concern about me,patients going by me to be seen. when I approched the desk and asked? when will he see me, an should I come at a better time? they all looked at one another and started blaming and could not say, but thats when they pulled my chart, I stated you mean I've been here two hours and you have not pulled my chart?

Do Dr. Crump know I'm here? Lady said, mama I am sorry....... Dr.

Crump did not know this was going on.iN BETWEEN THE TIME I WAS THERE THREE LADYS IN THE OFFICE WAS HAVING A CONVERSATION, BECAUSE THERE EYES KEEP LOOKING AT ME, BUT THEY NEVER SAID ANYTHING TO ME, JUST LOOKING AT ME?