This is the worst compnay to work for, and especially this office. Some of the drs overcharge the patients for work that doesnt need to be done..And the group of people that work at this office ( Gina and Danielle and melissa (office manager) and sherry (rdl) are the most unprofessional, rude, childish and fake people ever..It's terrible to listen to your former employee be nice to a persons patients face and they just tear them up when they are watching.. Stay away from this place...I cannot tell you how bad they really are in one paragraph but it's sickening to remember back.

Had an Experience with DentalWorks?

Comments

I know nothing about this office and would never let a bitter online complaint keep me from going to a business.I would need to make my own judgment and not listen to some stranger.

However, I will agree, any time you get a bunch of women working together, it is unpleasant.

Women don't know how to be nice to each other.It is like some primitive instinct to be complete b*tches to one another.

I went to this this office and had the worst experience.The front desk employees were rude, Danielle is a ***,with a smart *** mouth.

They didn't give me any options for a detail plan, pulled all my teeth at the top, made my denture twice and it still wasn't rite.

I had to go to Dr George in Fairlawn and paid more mony to fix what Dental Works missed up.Don't waist your time PR money!!!!!!!!

to Anonymous #923606

Are you kidding me, Dr George is the worst dentist in town.

Akron, Ohio, United States #849588

That's odd... I've been going there for years and have had nothing but good things to say about the place or the people working there...only thing I have bad to say is a few weeks ago I was in for a cleaning and my hygienist called off as I was sitting in the chair...

this is not only true of the chapel location but of all the offices - the company likes to think they foster an enjoyable work place for both patient and employee but they in reality do not. The management team gives no support to their employees and then complains that the bottom line $$$ was not achieved. As a resuslt the patient suffers when they can't aford the high pressure sell for treatment.

I would totally agree with this statement.I worked for a location outside of Chicago.

The office manager was rude, inconsiderate and condescending. She was this way with her employees as well as the patients. So many people walked out of there pissed and asked how I could work for such an awful place. BEWARE they say patients are their main concern but it's all about the money that is all that matters to them.

End of the month numbers are their main concern.GREEDY!

End of the month numbers are their main concern.GREEDY!