Every time I go there, I feel as though I've been cheated of life and money. They make me feel as if I'm less than human.

I must admit that I don't have the best dental hygiene, but I am trying to do better. The male doctors are extremely rude and money hungry. I asked a question about flossing and was referred to YouTube. There is one (1) doctor who really scares me; I do my best to avoid him.

Everyone says he's good; I guess he would be, of course I have only heard that from the assistant/hygienist, who also did her dental work, but something's just not right about him? There are times that words of encouragement actually do mean a lot. Actually, I spend more time waiting for somebody to tell me how much my next appointment will cost me. After the lady worked-up the total for my next appointment, I hadn't even made, she made it seem as though she was going to do me a favor by charging my insurance and letting me pay-it-off in installments: Go figure.

DentalWorks has gotten just about all they could for the year from my insurance, now they want me to pay almost 2,000 more.

I really don't like that place, but I started with DentalWorks last year, now I feel as though I can just start anew. Dentistry should have been regulated; they get away just stealing money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dentalworks Dental Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments