Dental Works - Chicago IL .... my husband had some dental work done July last year and was told to pay up front (based upon their estimate of what insurance would pay) before they submitted a claim to the insurance company.

As it turns out, the insurance company paid more which resulted to a credit balance of $508.00. It has been sitting in Dental Works' account since July 2014. We didn't get any statement notifying us of the balance, we just found out about it when I got some work done (Feb 2015) and I was told I didn't have to pay because we have a credit balance.

Money has been sitting there for 7 months. I wonder how many more patients they have with credit balances and how much interest they are collecting on that money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of dental work. DentalWorks needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dental work in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at DentalWorks.

Comments